Small 1-inch Long Sterling Navajo Hanging Feather Earrings - Handcrafted Native American Jewelry
Beautifully crafted unique design Navajo Indian feather earrings. Sterling silver earrings measuring 1-inches long including the ear-wire and around 3/16-inch at widest point. Earwire is sterling silver and the bead is stainless steel. Uniquely stamped feather marks. Beautiful french ear-wire. Comes in a small white gift box.
- Handcrafted small Indian feather design
- Made by Navajo Indians in New Mexico
- Hangs about 1.5 inches from the ear
- Comes in a gift box and stamped by the artist
- Sterling silver ear wire w/ a stainless steel bead
- Item Code: JEV-FSB1F