Round Handcrafted Multistone Earrings with Coral, Turquoise, Orange Spiny, Sugulite, Gaspite and Opal
Carefully crafted Native American-style sterling silver casing inlaid earrings made with stabilized turquoise, sugilite, gaspeite, created opal, lapis lazuli, bamboo coral (died) and orange spiny shell divided by shiny aluminum strips. Stone measures 9/16 inch and overall earrings hang down 1-1/4 inch. Comes in a small gift box. Excellent quality!
- Handcrafted sterling silver multi-stone earrings
- Shiny turquoise, sugilite, gaspeite, opal, coral and orange spiny
- Unique Native American and New Mexican style
- Sterling silver french drop ear-wire
- Comes in a small gift box.
- Item Code: JEV-RDMCB